Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

FIGHTS: Brantwijn Serra Rides in the Weird West

ZBFBOOKS.COM HAD A CHANCE TO SHOOT THE BREEZE WITH
A WEIRD WESTERNER 


ZBFbooks.com - Where are you writing out of?

Brantwijn Serra - I'm writing out of sunny SoCali, which is not the most ideal place for a pluviophile like me, but it has it's charms.

ZBF - How did you find the Weird West?

B - In college a friend introduced me to a pen-and-paper roleplaying game called Deadlands, and I got sucked in really hard. I've loved Weird West ever since.

ZBF - Any favorites or inspirations?

B - Well, as you might guess from my answer above, I adore the story behind Deadlands and it's "sequel", Hell on Earth. But other favorites include High Plains Drifter and the Dark Tower series.

ZBF - Tell us about your book.

B - My book "The Pact" is the first in a 7-8 book series. A lot of story is inspired by the Deadlands games my college friends and I, though I incorporated Norse mythology and paranormal folklore into the tale as well. It's the story of a frontier bounty hunter with the magic of the paranormal world at her fingertips, and her mission to track down a man who wronged her years ago. To be sure she has the ultimate edge in her battle, she's struck a deal with a supernatural spirit, swearing herself to host it's presence in her own body in exchange for its power.

ZBF - Where can readers find your book?


B - It's always nice if folks purchase the book direct from the publisher's site HERE because it really, really helps small presses stay alive. My publisher for The Pact is Champagne Book Group. But if readers must go through Amazon, they can also find it there (http://relinks.me/B01M27C3CX). It's also available on Barnes and Noble, for Nook users.

ZBF - How can readers follow your work?

B - Folks can follow me on Facebook and Twitter, as well as G+, Pinterest, Instagram, and Tumblr. I'm Brantwijn pretty much wherever you go...

ZBF - What are we drinking if we ever hang out?

B - I'm not much of a drinker but I do love me a good Angry Orchard.

BOWIE V. IBARRA is the author of the Weird West title 'The Cruel Fate of Dr. Brewster McGill', available in paperback and Kindle format. Network with Bowie at his official website, ZBFbooks.com.

1 comment:

  1. Are you looking for free YouTube Subscribers?
    Did you know you can get these ON AUTO-PILOT AND TOTALLY FREE by getting an account on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete